Melatonin ameliorates nonalcoholic fatty liver induced by high-fat diet in rats
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 79–84, August 2006
How to Cite
Pan, M., Song, Y.-L., Xu, J.-M. and Gan, H.-Z. (2006), Melatonin ameliorates nonalcoholic fatty liver induced by high-fat diet in rats. Journal of Pineal Research, 41: 79–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2006.00346.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
- Received December 20, 2005; accepted March 31, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!