Melatonin reduces infarction volume in a photothrombotic stroke model in the wild-type but not cyclooxygenase-1-gene knockout mice
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 150–156, September 2006
How to Cite
Zou, L. Y., Cheung, R. T. F., Liu, S., Li, G. and Huang, L. (2006), Melatonin reduces infarction volume in a photothrombotic stroke model in the wild-type but not cyclooxygenase-1-gene knockout mice. Journal of Pineal Research, 41: 150–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2006.00349.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
- Received April 6, 2006; accepted April 21, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!