Melatonin prevents neutrophil-mediated oxidative injury in Escherichia coli-induced pyelonephritis in rats
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2006
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 220–227, October 2006
How to Cite
Şener, G., Tuğtepe, H., Velioğlu-Öğünç, A., Çetinel, Ş., Gedik, N. and Yeğen, B. Ç. (2006), Melatonin prevents neutrophil-mediated oxidative injury in Escherichia coli-induced pyelonephritis in rats. Journal of Pineal Research, 41: 220–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2006.00357.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2006
- Received March 6, 2006; Accepted May 23, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!