These authors contributed equally to this work.
Melatonin prevents H2O2-induced activation of rat hepatic stellate cells
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 275–278, October 2006
How to Cite
Gu, J., Zhuang, L. and Huang, G.-C. (2006), Melatonin prevents H2O2-induced activation of rat hepatic stellate cells. Journal of Pineal Research, 41: 275–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2006.00364.x
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
- Received April 13, 2006; accepted June 14, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!