Comparison of 6-hydroxylmelatonin or melatonin in protecting neurons against ischemia/reperfusion-mediated injury
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 351–357, November 2006
How to Cite
Duan, Q., Wang, Z., Lu, T., Chen, J. and Wang, X. (2006), Comparison of 6-hydroxylmelatonin or melatonin in protecting neurons against ischemia/reperfusion-mediated injury. Journal of Pineal Research, 41: 351–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2006.00374.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Received April 27, 2006; accepted July 25, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!