Melatonin reduces ventricular arrhythmias and preserves capillary perfusion during ischemia-reperfusion events in cardiomyopathic hamsters
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2006
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 55–63, January 2007
How to Cite
Bertuglia, S. and Reiter, R. J. (2007), Melatonin reduces ventricular arrhythmias and preserves capillary perfusion during ischemia-reperfusion events in cardiomyopathic hamsters. Journal of Pineal Research, 42: 55–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2006.00383.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2006
- Received June 15, 2006; accepted August 10, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!