Melatonin protects against oxidative damage and restores expression of GLUT4 gene in the hyperthyroid rat heart
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2006
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 71–82, January 2007
How to Cite
Ghosh, G., De, K., Maity, S., Bandyopadhyay, D., Bhattacharya, S., Reiter, R. J. and Bandyopadhyay, A. (2007), Melatonin protects against oxidative damage and restores expression of GLUT4 gene in the hyperthyroid rat heart. Journal of Pineal Research, 42: 71–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2006.00386.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2006
- Received July 21, 2006; accepted August 29, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!