Melatonin at pharmacological doses enhances human osteoblastic differentiation in vitro and promotes mouse cortical bone formation in vivo
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 231–239, April 2007
How to Cite
Satomura, K., Tobiume, S., Tokuyama, R., Yamasaki, Y., Kudoh, K., Maeda, E. and Nagayama, M. (2007), Melatonin at pharmacological doses enhances human osteoblastic differentiation in vitro and promotes mouse cortical bone formation in vivo. Journal of Pineal Research, 42: 231–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2006.00410.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Received September 4, 2006; accepted November 8, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!