Melatonin protects against rotenone-induced oxidative stress in a hemiparkinsonian rat model
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 247–253, April 2007
How to Cite
Saravanan, K. S., Sindhu, K. M. and Mohanakumar, K. P. (2007), Melatonin protects against rotenone-induced oxidative stress in a hemiparkinsonian rat model. Journal of Pineal Research, 42: 247–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2006.00412.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Received April 9, 2006; accepted November 8, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!