N1-acetyl-5-methoxykynuramine contrasts with other tryptophan metabolites by a peculiar type of NO scavenging: cyclization to a cinnolinone prevents formation of unstable nitrosamines
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2007
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 104–105, August 2007
How to Cite
Hardeland, R., Backhaus, C., Fadavi, A. and Hess, M. (2007), N1-acetyl-5-methoxykynuramine contrasts with other tryptophan metabolites by a peculiar type of NO scavenging: cyclization to a cinnolinone prevents formation of unstable nitrosamines. Journal of Pineal Research, 43: 104–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2007.00431.x
- Issue online: 6 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!