These authors contributed equally to the development of this study.
Melatonin prevents the estrogenic effects of sub-chronic administration of cadmium on mice mammary glands and uterus
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2007
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 403–410, May 2007
How to Cite
Alonso-González, C., González, A., Mazarrasa, O., Güezmes, A., Sánchez-Mateos, S., Martínez-Campa, C., Cos, S., Sánchez-Barceló, E. J. and Mediavilla, M. D. (2007), Melatonin prevents the estrogenic effects of sub-chronic administration of cadmium on mice mammary glands and uterus. Journal of Pineal Research, 42: 403–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2007.00434.x
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2007
- Received December 12, 2006; accepted February 7, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!