Cellular mechanisms involved in the melatonin inhibition of HT-29 human colon cancer cell proliferation in culture
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 195–205, September 2007
How to Cite
García-Navarro, A., González-Puga, C., Escames, G., López, L. C., López, A., López-Cantarero, M., Camacho, E., Espinosa, A., Gallo, M. A. and Acuña-Castroviejo, D. (2007), Cellular mechanisms involved in the melatonin inhibition of HT-29 human colon cancer cell proliferation in culture. Journal of Pineal Research, 43: 195–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2007.00463.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
- Received April 21, 2007; accepted May 01, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!