Melatonin reduces the neuronal loss, downregulation of dopamine transporter, and upregulation of D2 receptor in rotenone-induced parkinsonian rats
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 205–213, March 2008
How to Cite
Lin, C.-H., Huang, J.-Y., Ching, C.-H. and Chuang, J.-I. (2008), Melatonin reduces the neuronal loss, downregulation of dopamine transporter, and upregulation of D2 receptor in rotenone-induced parkinsonian rats. Journal of Pineal Research, 44: 205–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2007.00510.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Received July 24, 2007; accepted September 17, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!