MT1 melatonin receptor internalization underlies melatonin-induced morphologic changes in Chinese hamster ovary cells and these processes are dependent on Gi proteins, MEK 1/2 and microtubule modulation
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 288–298, April 2008
How to Cite
Bondi, C. D., McKeon, R. M., Bennett, J. M., Ignatius, P. F., Brydon, L., Jockers, R., Melan, M. A. and Witt-Enderby, P. A. (2008), MT1 melatonin receptor internalization underlies melatonin-induced morphologic changes in Chinese hamster ovary cells and these processes are dependent on Gi proteins, MEK 1/2 and microtubule modulation. Journal of Pineal Research, 44: 288–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2007.00525.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2007
- Received September 6, 2007; accepted October 2, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!