Melatonin maintains mitochondrial membrane potential and attenuates activation of initiator (casp-9) and effector caspases (casp-3/casp-7) and PARP in UVR-exposed HaCaT keratinocytes
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 397–407, May 2008
How to Cite
Fischer, T. W., Zmijewski, M. A., Wortsman, J. and Slominski, A. (2008), Melatonin maintains mitochondrial membrane potential and attenuates activation of initiator (casp-9) and effector caspases (casp-3/casp-7) and PARP in UVR-exposed HaCaT keratinocytes. Journal of Pineal Research, 44: 397–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2007.00542.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
- Received August 18, 2007; accepted November 15, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!