The oxidation products of melatonin derivatives exhibit acetylcholinesterase and butyrylcholinesterase inhibitory activity
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 40–49, August 2008
How to Cite
Siwicka, A., Molęda, Z., Wojtasiewicz, K., Zawadzka, A., Maurin, J. K., Panasiewicz, M., Pacuszka, T. and Czarnocki, Z. (2008), The oxidation products of melatonin derivatives exhibit acetylcholinesterase and butyrylcholinesterase inhibitory activity. Journal of Pineal Research, 45: 40–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2008.00554.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2008
- Received November 16, 2007; accepted December 17, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!