Melatonin treatment in peri- and postmenopausal women elevates serum high-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels without influencing total cholesterol levels
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 101–105, August 2008
How to Cite
Tamura, H., Nakamura, Y., Narimatsu, A., Yamagata, Y., Takasaki, A., Reiter, R. J. and Sugino, N. (2008), Melatonin treatment in peri- and postmenopausal women elevates serum high-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels without influencing total cholesterol levels. Journal of Pineal Research, 45: 101–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2008.00561.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2008
- Received November 13, 2007; accepted December 17, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!