Melatonin treatment in peri- and postmenopausal women elevates serum high-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels without influencing total cholesterol levels
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 101–105, August 2008
How to Cite
Tamura, H., Nakamura, Y., Narimatsu, A., Yamagata, Y., Takasaki, A., Reiter, R. J. and Sugino, N. (2008), Melatonin treatment in peri- and postmenopausal women elevates serum high-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels without influencing total cholesterol levels. Journal of Pineal Research, 45: 101–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2008.00561.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2008
- Received November 13, 2007; accepted December 17, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!