Favorable effects of a prolonged treatment with melatonin on the level of oxidative damage and neurodegeneration in senescence-accelerated mice
Article first published online: 13 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 302–311, October 2008
How to Cite
Caballero, B., Vega-Naredo, I., Sierra, V., Huidobro-Fernández, C., Soria-Valles, C., Gonzalo-Calvo, D. D., Tolivia, D., Gutierrez-Cuesta, J., Pallas, M., Camins, A., Rodríguez-Colunga, M. J. and Coto-Montes, A. (2008), Favorable effects of a prolonged treatment with melatonin on the level of oxidative damage and neurodegeneration in senescence-accelerated mice. Journal of Pineal Research, 45: 302–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2008.00591.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2008
- Received October 22, 2007; accepted March 4, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!