Melatonin and the circadian entrainment of metabolic and hormonal activities in primary isolated adipocytes
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 422–429, November 2008
How to Cite
Alonso-Vale, M. I. C., Andreotti, S., Mukai, P. Y., Borges-Silva, C. d. N., Peres, S. B., Cipolla-Neto, J. and Lima, F. B. (2008), Melatonin and the circadian entrainment of metabolic and hormonal activities in primary isolated adipocytes. Journal of Pineal Research, 45: 422–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2008.00610.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
- Received April 4, 2008; accepted June 3, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!