Protective effect of melatonin against chlorophyll degradation during the senescence of barley leaves
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 58–63, January 2009
How to Cite
Arnao, M. B. and Hernández-Ruiz, J. (2009), Protective effect of melatonin against chlorophyll degradation during the senescence of barley leaves. Journal of Pineal Research, 46: 58–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2008.00625.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
- Received June 3, 2008; accepted July 8, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!