Melatonin inhibits LPS-induced NO production in rat endothelial cells
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 268–274, April 2009
How to Cite
Tamura, E. K., Cecon, E., Monteiro, A. W. A., Silva, C. L. M. and Markus, R. P. (2009), Melatonin inhibits LPS-induced NO production in rat endothelial cells. Journal of Pineal Research, 46: 268–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2008.00657.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
- Received September 21, 2008; accepted November 25, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!