These authors contributed equally.
Melatonin protects kidney grafts from ischemia/reperfusion injury through inhibition of NF-kB and apoptosis after experimental kidney transplantation
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 365–372, May 2009
How to Cite
Li, Z., Nickkholgh, A., Yi, X., Bruns, H., Gross, M.-L., Hoffmann, K., Mohr, E., Zorn, M., Büchler, M. W. and Schemmer, P. (2009), Melatonin protects kidney grafts from ischemia/reperfusion injury through inhibition of NF-kB and apoptosis after experimental kidney transplantation. Journal of Pineal Research, 46: 365–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2009.00672.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2009
- Received December 6, 2008; accepted February 6, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!