The results of this study were presented in poster session at the 19th Congress of the European Sleep Research Society in Glasgow, September 2008.
Long-term follow-up of melatonin treatment in children with ADHD and chronic sleep onset insomnia
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 1–7, August 2009
How to Cite
Hoebert, M., Van Der Heijden, K. B., Van Geijlswijk, I. M. and Smits, M. G. (2009), Long-term follow-up of melatonin treatment in children with ADHD and chronic sleep onset insomnia. Journal of Pineal Research, 47: 1–7. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2009.00681.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2009
- Received December 28, 2008; accepted March 25, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!