Membrane-bound melatonin receptor MT1 down-regulates estrogen responsive genes in breast cancer cells
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 23–31, August 2009
How to Cite
Girgert, R., Hanf, V., Emons, G. and Gründker, C. (2009), Membrane-bound melatonin receptor MT1 down-regulates estrogen responsive genes in breast cancer cells. Journal of Pineal Research, 47: 23–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2009.00684.x
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2009
- Received January 2, 2009; accepted April 1, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!