These authors contributed equally to this work.
Protective effect of melatonin against the inflammatory response elicited by crude venom from isolated nematocysts of Pelagia noctiluca (Cnidaria, Scyphozoa)
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 56–69, August 2009
How to Cite
Marino, A., Di Paola, R., Crisafulli, C., Mazzon, E., Morabito, R., Paterniti, I., Galuppo, M., Genovese, T., La Spada, G. and Cuzzocrea, S. (2009), Protective effect of melatonin against the inflammatory response elicited by crude venom from isolated nematocysts of Pelagia noctiluca (Cnidaria, Scyphozoa). Journal of Pineal Research, 47: 56–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2009.00688.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2009
- Received February 25, 2009; accepted April 17, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!