Melatonin improves cardiovascular function and ameliorates renal, cardiac and cerebral damage in rats with renovascular hypertension
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 97–106, August 2009
How to Cite
Erşahin, M., Şehirli, Ö., Toklu, H. Z., Süleymanoglu, S., Emekli-Alturfan, E., Yarat, A., Tatlıdede, E., Yeğen, B. Ç. and Şener, G. (2009), Melatonin improves cardiovascular function and ameliorates renal, cardiac and cerebral damage in rats with renovascular hypertension. Journal of Pineal Research, 47: 97–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2009.00693.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Received April 8, 2009; accepted May 8, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!