These three authors are contributed equally to this work.
Visualization of melatonin’s multiple mitochondrial levels of protection against mitochondrial Ca2+-mediated permeability transition and beyond in rat brain astrocytes
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 20–38, January 2010
How to Cite
Jou, M.-J., Peng, T.-I., Hsu, L.-F., Jou, S.-B., Reiter, R. J., Yang, C.-M., Chiao, C.-C., Lin, Y.-F. and Chen, C.-C. (2010), Visualization of melatonin’s multiple mitochondrial levels of protection against mitochondrial Ca2+-mediated permeability transition and beyond in rat brain astrocytes. Journal of Pineal Research, 48: 20–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2009.00721.x
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2009
- Received August 28, 2009; accepted September 18, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!