Actions of melatonin mixed with collagenized porcine bone versus porcine bone only on osteointegration of dental implants
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 194–203, April 2010
How to Cite
Calvo-Guirado, J. L., Gómez-Moreno, G., López-Marí, L., Guardia, J., Marínez-González, J. M., Barone, A., Tresguerres, I. F., Paredes, S. D. and Fuentes-Breto, L. (2010), Actions of melatonin mixed with collagenized porcine bone versus porcine bone only on osteointegration of dental implants. Journal of Pineal Research, 48: 194–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2009.00743.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Received October 13, 2009; accepted December 01, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!