Melatonin treatment normalizes plasma pro-inflammatory cytokines and nitrosative/oxidative stress in patients suffering from Duchenne muscular dystrophy
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 282–289, April 2010
How to Cite
Chahbouni, M., Escames, G., Venegas, C., Sevilla, B., García, J. A., López, L. C., Muñoz-Hoyos, A., Molina-Carballo, A. and Acuña-Castroviejo, D. (2010), Melatonin treatment normalizes plasma pro-inflammatory cytokines and nitrosative/oxidative stress in patients suffering from Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Journal of Pineal Research, 48: 282–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2010.00752.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
- Received November 25, 2009; accepted January 11, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!