Sida Niu and Feng Li contribute equally to this study.
Analysis of N1-acetyl-N2-formyl-5-methoxykynuramine/N1-acetyl-5-methoxy-kynuramine formation from melatonin in mice
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 106–114, September 2010
How to Cite
Niu, S., Li, F., Tan, D.-X., Zhang, L., Idle, J. R., Gonzalez, F. J. and Ma, X. (2010), Analysis of N1-acetyl-N2-formyl-5-methoxykynuramine/N1-acetyl-5-methoxy-kynuramine formation from melatonin in mice. Journal of Pineal Research, 49: 106–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2010.00771.x
This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health National Center for Research Resources [COBRE 5P20-RR021940]. Jeffrey R. Idle is grateful to US Smokeless Tobacco Company for a collaborative research grant.
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
- Received December 9, 2009; accepted March 18, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!