Melatonin treatment mimics the antidepressant action in chronic corticosterone-treated mice
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 123–129, September 2010
How to Cite
Crupi, R., Mazzon, E., Marino, A., La Spada, G., Bramanti, P., Cuzzocrea, S. and Spina, E. (2010), Melatonin treatment mimics the antidepressant action in chronic corticosterone-treated mice. Journal of Pineal Research, 49: 123–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2010.00775.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
- Received February 10, 2010; accepted April 10, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!