Both authors contributed equally.
Melatonin promotes angiogenesis during protection and healing of indomethacin-induced gastric ulcer: role of matrix metaloproteinase-2
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
© 2010 Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, CSIR, India Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 130–140, September 2010
How to Cite
Ganguly, K., Sharma, A. V., Reiter, R. J. and Swarnakar, S. (2010), Melatonin promotes angiogenesis during protection and healing of indomethacin-induced gastric ulcer: role of matrix metaloproteinase-2. Journal of Pineal Research, 49: 130–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2010.00776.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Received February 4, 2010; accepted April 1, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!