These authors equally contributed to this paper.
Enhanced production of melatonin by ectopic overexpression of human serotonin N-acetyltransferase plays a role in cold resistance in transgenic rice seedlings
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 176–182, September 2010
How to Cite
Kang, K., Lee, K., Park, S., Kim, Y. S. and Back, K. (2010), Enhanced production of melatonin by ectopic overexpression of human serotonin N-acetyltransferase plays a role in cold resistance in transgenic rice seedlings. Journal of Pineal Research, 49: 176–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2010.00783.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
- Received April 1, 2010; accepted April 30, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!