Determination of the minimal melatonin exposure required to induce osteoblast differentiation from human mesenchymal stem cells and these effects on downstream signaling pathways
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Pineal Research © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 222–238, October 2010
How to Cite
Sethi, S., Radio, N. M., Kotlarczyk, M. P., Chen, C.-T., Wei, Y.-H., Jockers, R. and Witt-Enderby, P. A. (2010), Determination of the minimal melatonin exposure required to induce osteoblast differentiation from human mesenchymal stem cells and these effects on downstream signaling pathways. Journal of Pineal Research, 49: 222–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2010.00784.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Received March 25, 2010; accepted April 30, 2010.
Vol. 50, Issue 3, 356, Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!