Melatonin prevents the decreased activity of antioxidant enzymes and activates nuclear erythroid 2-related factor 2 signaling in an animal model of fulminant hepatic failure of viral origin
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 193–200, September 2010
How to Cite
Crespo, I., Miguel, B. S., Laliena, A., Álvarez, M., Culebras, J. M., González-Gallego, J. and Tuñón, M. J. (2010), Melatonin prevents the decreased activity of antioxidant enzymes and activates nuclear erythroid 2-related factor 2 signaling in an animal model of fulminant hepatic failure of viral origin. Journal of Pineal Research, 49: 193–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2010.00787.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Received March 24, 2010; accepted May 10, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!