Melatonin increases proliferation of cultured neural stem cells obtained from adult mouse subventricular zone
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Pineal Research © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 291–300, October 2010
How to Cite
Sotthibundhu, A., Phansuwan-Pujito, P. and Govitrapong, P. (2010), Melatonin increases proliferation of cultured neural stem cells obtained from adult mouse subventricular zone. Journal of Pineal Research, 49: 291–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2010.00794.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
- Received March 31, 2010; accepted June 4, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!