These authors contributed equally to this work.
Melatonin inhibits postischemic matrix metalloproteinase-9 (MMP-9) activation via dual modulation of plasminogen/plasmin system and endogenous MMP inhibitor in mice subjected to transient focal cerebral ischemia
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Pineal Research © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 332–341, November 2010
How to Cite
Tai, S.-H., Chen, H.-Y., Lee, E.-J., Chen, T.-Y., Lin, H.-W., Hung, Y.-C., Huang, S.-Y., Chen, Y.-H., Lee, W.-T. and Wu, T.-S. (2010), Melatonin inhibits postischemic matrix metalloproteinase-9 (MMP-9) activation via dual modulation of plasminogen/plasmin system and endogenous MMP inhibitor in mice subjected to transient focal cerebral ischemia. Journal of Pineal Research, 49: 332–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2010.00797.x
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
- Received April 26, 2010; accepted June 4, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!