Melatonin stimulates the growth of new bone around implants in the tibia of rabbits
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Pineal Research © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 356–363, November 2010
How to Cite
Calvo-Guirado, J. L., Ramírez-Fernández, M. P., Gómez-Moreno, G., Maté-Sánchez, J. E., Delgado-Ruiz, R., Guardia, J., López-Marí, L., Barone, A., Ortiz-Ruiz, A. J., Martínez-González, J. M. and Bravo, L. A. (2010), Melatonin stimulates the growth of new bone around implants in the tibia of rabbits. Journal of Pineal Research, 49: 356–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2010.00801.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Received April 8, 2010; accepted June 23, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!