Chronic treatment with melatonin stimulates dendrite maturation and complexity in adult hippocampal neurogenesis of mice
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Pineal Research © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 29–37, January 2011
How to Cite
Ramirez-Rodriguez, G., Ortíz-López, L., Domínguez-Alonso, A., Benítez-King, G. A. and Kempermann, G. (2011), Chronic treatment with melatonin stimulates dendrite maturation and complexity in adult hippocampal neurogenesis of mice. Journal of Pineal Research, 50: 29–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2010.00802.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Received April 20, 2010; accepted July 7, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!