Long-term enteral administration of melatonin reduces plasma insulin and increases expression of pineal insulin receptors in both Wistar and type 2-diabetic Goto-Kakizaki rats
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Pineal Research © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 373–381, November 2010
How to Cite
Peschke, E., Schucht, H. and Mühlbauer, E. (2010), Long-term enteral administration of melatonin reduces plasma insulin and increases expression of pineal insulin receptors in both Wistar and type 2-diabetic Goto-Kakizaki rats. Journal of Pineal Research, 49: 373–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2010.00804.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Received May 25, 2010; accepted July 16, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!