Oral melatonin attenuates lung inflammation and airway hyperreactivity induced by inhalation of aerosolized pancreatic fluid in rats
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Pineal Research © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 46–53, January 2011
How to Cite
Chen, C. F., Wang, D., Reiter, R. J. and Yeh, D. Y. (2011), Oral melatonin attenuates lung inflammation and airway hyperreactivity induced by inhalation of aerosolized pancreatic fluid in rats. Journal of Pineal Research, 50: 46–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2010.00808.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
- Received May 23, 2010; accepted August 16, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!