Oral melatonin attenuates lung inflammation and airway hyperreactivity induced by inhalation of aerosolized pancreatic fluid in rats
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Pineal Research © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 46–53, January 2011
How to Cite
Chen, C. F., Wang, D., Reiter, R. J. and Yeh, D. Y. (2011), Oral melatonin attenuates lung inflammation and airway hyperreactivity induced by inhalation of aerosolized pancreatic fluid in rats. Journal of Pineal Research, 50: 46–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2010.00808.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
- Received May 23, 2010; accepted August 16, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!