The role of mitochondrial complex III in melatonin-induced ROS production in cultured mesangial cells
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2010
Journal of Pineal Research © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S. No claims to US government works
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 78–82, January 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, H.-M., Zhang, Y. and Zhang, B.-X. (2011), The role of mitochondrial complex III in melatonin-induced ROS production in cultured mesangial cells. Journal of Pineal Research, 50: 78–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2010.00815.x
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2010
- Received August 13, 2010; accepted August 30, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!