Melatonin synergistically increases resveratrol-induced heme oxygenase-1 expression through the inhibition of ubiquitin-dependent proteasome pathway: a possible role in neuroprotection
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 110–123, March 2011
How to Cite
Kwon, K. J., Kim, J. N., Kim, M. K., Lee, J., Ignarro, L. J., Kim, H.-J., Shin, C. Y. and Han, S.-H. (2011), Melatonin synergistically increases resveratrol-induced heme oxygenase-1 expression through the inhibition of ubiquitin-dependent proteasome pathway: a possible role in neuroprotection. Journal of Pineal Research, 50: 110–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2010.00820.x
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!