Melatonin protects steatotic and nonsteatotic liver grafts against cold ischemia and reperfusion injury
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Pineal Research © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 213–221, March 2011
How to Cite
Zaoualí, M. A., Reiter, R. J., Padrissa-Altés, S., Boncompagni, E., García, J. J., ben Abnennebi, H., Freitas, I., García-Gil, F. A. and Rosello-Catafau, J. (2011), Melatonin protects steatotic and nonsteatotic liver grafts against cold ischemia and reperfusion injury. Journal of Pineal Research, 50: 213–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2010.00831.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Received September 1, 2010; accepted October 5, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!