Melatonin protects against apoptotic and autophagic cell death in C2C12 murine myoblast cells
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Pineal Research © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 241–249, April 2011
How to Cite
Kim, C. H., Kim, K. H. and Yoo, Y.-M. (2011), Melatonin protects against apoptotic and autophagic cell death in C2C12 murine myoblast cells. Journal of Pineal Research, 50: 241–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2010.00833.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Received July 9, 2010; accepted October 19, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!