Melatonin reduces pancreatic tumor cell viability by altering mitochondrial physiology
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Pineal Research © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 250–260, April 2011
How to Cite
Gonzalez, A., del Castillo-Vaquero, A., Miro-Moran, A., Tapia, J. A. and Salido, G. M. (2011), Melatonin reduces pancreatic tumor cell viability by altering mitochondrial physiology. Journal of Pineal Research, 50: 250–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2010.00834.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Received July 23, 2010; accepted October 19, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!