These two authors have made equal contributions to the study.
Melatonin protects against transient focal cerebral ischemia in both reproductively active and estrogen-deficient female rats: the impact of circulating estrogen on its hormetic dose–response
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Pineal Research © 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 292–303, April 2011
How to Cite
Tai, S.-H., Hung, Y.-C., Lee, E.-J., Lee, A.-C., Chen, T.-Y., Shen, C.-C., Chen, H.-Y., Lee, M.-Y., Huang, S.-Y. and Wu, T.-S. (2011), Melatonin protects against transient focal cerebral ischemia in both reproductively active and estrogen-deficient female rats: the impact of circulating estrogen on its hormetic dose–response. Journal of Pineal Research, 50: 292–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2010.00839.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Received September 13, 2010; accepted November 10, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!