Reaction mechanism of melatonin oxidation by reactive oxygen species in vitro
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 328–335, April 2011
How to Cite
Bonnefont-Rousselot, D., Collin, F., Jore, D. and Gardès-Albert, M. (2011), Reaction mechanism of melatonin oxidation by reactive oxygen species in vitro. Journal of Pineal Research, 50: 328–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2010.00847.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Received October 7, 2010; accepted November 30, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!